This topic was suggested by Tilly Bud. All I am going to do is ask a few questions. These are only suggestions to get the ball rolling. You are free to address the topic in any form you wish.
1. What are process notes?
2. How do you feel about them?
3. Are they helpful? Not?
4. What would you like to see in the notes?
5. Do you use them and how often?
6. Do you feel they get in the way, detract from the posted material?
7. Do you have an example from something you’ve recently read or posted?
8. Do you think everyone should use them, or that no one should?
9. Do you think process notes are necessary and when? Are they simply explanation, and if so, does that mean the author wasn’t clear, or is simply insecure about the writing?
10. Do you have questions about using the notes?
Podium is open: